WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, November 26, 2021

2021.1126.0005...

Xavier Serrano



8 comments:

bobbert said...

Phew...as Oscar Wilde once said that 'He could resist everything but temptation'...that is such a tempting ass...I couldn't resist!

SickoRicko said...

bobbert - It's quite a beautiful ass!

Milleson said...

Both of these guys are perfection in their own way. I got shivers viewing them. But being with that cowboy when you feel a chill would be like wrapping up in a warm fur throw. I luvs me some hair!

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - Yes, they're both lovely.

Jimbo said...

The first one is lovely fashion model Xavier Serrano (from Barcelona) and those shots of him are particularly sweet. Thanks, Rick!

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - Thank YOU for his name!

Xersex said...

Xavier Serrano

Barcelona 9 June 1993
http://ftape.com/model/?portfolio=xavier-serrano
https://www.instagram.com/xserrano9/

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - Thanks for the link.