WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, November 26, 2021

2021.1126.0004...

Solomon Aspen








7 comments:

VoenixRising said...

All I can say is, "Damn, boy! Get that ass over here and sit on Daddy's lap!"

Milleson said...

I can forgive Aspen almost everything, he's such a fun and energetic bottom to watch in action. But that 3/4 positioned ball cap only looks cute on a 5 year old. IMHO.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - Thanks for his name! (I agree about the ball cap.)

jsstrand said...

Aka Solomon Aspen at ChaosMen website

Anonymous said...

I read somewhere that he's being/has been charged for child sex offences in his state - sorry can't remember which one but I'm sure it was a southern one.

SickoRicko said...

jsstrand - Thanks for his first name!

Anon@3:53am - That's a shame.

Xersex said...

nice ass