WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, July 18, 2021

Daily Fractal & GIFs + ...





In case anyone was wondering why I continued to post yesterday, it's because I'm prepping for a colonoscopy on Monday and needed to keep busy/distracted because I was hungry. You should see how busy I was with my Tumblr blog: 

6 comments:

Milleson said...

Good morning, Rick. One more day closer to that glass of wine. In my younger days, the thought of having a probe shoved up my butt would have sounded stimulating and daring. Now it's just a medical procedure to endure, and you don't feel a thing. What fun is that, I ask you? Keep as busy as you need to be. We've got your back, just like your doctor tomorrow!!!

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - Thank you, funny man.

JiEL said...

Since May 2017 I had many colonoscopies and surely it's a bad time to go through. But as I was sedated mildley in didn't feal any discomfort.
Even the last time in 2019, my surgen didn't sedate me too much so I could «enjoy» seeing the inside of my colon.

Now what I don't like about this procedure is the BEFORE when you have to empty all your guts... To me it's the worse part of it.

Courage and take it one day at the time, one hour at the time.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - I'm not sure I'd want to watch. And you're right: the BEFORE is the worst.

Unknown said...

Best of luck. I tried watching my first one,the drugs kicked in before I could see much. LOL.

SickoRicko said...

Unknown@2:52pm - Thanks.