WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, July 18, 2021

2021.0718.0001...






5 comments:

JiEL said...

I like the first one as it seems obvious about the far Israel country but not easy to accept for our own native people.

For religion, it's more than time USA take distance of it in the politic sphere.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Yeah, that first one has a point.

Xersex said...

last one: absolutely true!

uptonking said...

Don't little xtians creep you the hell out? It's like Children of the Damned or something... Village of the Damned? How messed up of an adult do you have to be to do that kind of emotional damage to a child? Religion really is a form of child abuse.

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - Absolutely.