WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 17, 2021

2021.0717.0015...






7 comments:

Milleson said...

My goodness, Mr. Sickoricko, I wasn't planning on commenting today, but I had to inquire. Did you go off your medications today? You seem wound up tighter than a newborn's sphincter muscle. That's a massive barrage of posts for one day, for one person! It's almost Happy Hour and I know you don't drink very much now, but kick back with Jerry and enjoy a nice glass of something. A very BIG glass of something. Enjoy your weekend.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - I was almost going to mention on the food post earlier in the day that I was prepping for a colonoscopy this coming Monday. I guess my hunger has carried me away. No wine until after the procedure. :-)

Milleson said...

As we all know who have endured this humiliating procedure, the clean out is the worst part. May this time go quickly and may your polyps, if any, be few and tiny and the benign kind. Regards

JiEL said...

Voting issues in the most «democratic» country in the «universe» looks like a huge «farce» but worse.
In your circus the «clowns» are taken more seriously than the owner of the circus.
No.4 You should let them pray when they will need ventilators. After all this virus isn't real and it's a plague from God. Let their God solve their health issues.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - Thank you, my friend.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Circus is the operative word.

uptonking said...

Love all these. That second one raises a great point. Want workers? Pay them a living wage. F the rich.