WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, July 15, 2021

Daily Fractal & GIFs...










WARNING!

These GIFs are from dashcams and might be disturbing for some. I can't be sure there were no fatalities in these. I have others where there is no question that someone must have been killed, but those I will keep to myself.










2 comments:

whkattk said...

Holy shit!

JiEL said...

Some had their driver's licence in a Cracker Jack box.

No.1 Seems that sea plastic pollution has hit the ground.

The one before the last coming out of his SUV: if he was republicon he wouldn't be alive because he would have felt so harrassed on his «Liberty» to be obliged to wear his seatbelt.
The same for those conservative idiot that don't want to wear a mask because they feel threaten in their Liberty.
Well, let them die in ICU without breathing machine and give them to the ones who really deserve it: people with brain.