WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

2021.0714.0010...




5 comments:

BatRedneck said...

Uber-LoL!
Couldn't see but the top half of the picture at first, and I was already chuckling :-p

Milleson said...

I tend to see celebrities at their age in the TV shows and movies in which they starred. We lost Adam West in 2017 and it's strange to think that if he were alive, he would be 13 years older than the Bern. You gotta admire a man who has the cajones to wear tights!

whkattk said...

The Dems are getting on my nerves. Why are they so timid?

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - That's why I like watching male ballet dancers.

whkattk - I wonder that same thing. They're gonna lose any possibility of getting stuff done, then they're gonna lose control in mid-terms. Then the country is lost. I believe a civil war is coming as well as a financial collapse.

whkattk said...

I'm afraid you're right!