WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

2021.0616.0002...

This building caught my eye when I saw a blurb about the outrageous price two of its units had sold for recently. It looked very interesting to me so I wanted to capture a few images of it...

220 Central Park South




Notice how thin its profile is? What's this? I spy another building
going up very close to this one. Well, will you look at that?
 


Behold! A building so famous it doesn't even need numbers in its address. From Wikipedia: "Central Park Tower, also known as the Nordstrom Tower, is a residential supertall skyscraper along Billionaires' Row on 57th Street in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. Designed by Adrian Smith + Gordon Gill Architecture, the building rises 1,550 feet (472 m) and is the second-tallest skyscraper in the United States and the Western Hemisphere, the 13th tallest building in the world, the tallest residential building in the world, and the tallest building outside Asia by roof height."

Central Park Tower







Notice how each building has quite a good view
almost directly across from each other?

4 comments:

whkattk said...

Pilots have got to hate those mirror-like windows. Eek.

Mark Alexander said...

Being a former resident of San Francisco, all I can say is it's a good thing NYC doesn't get earthquakes...

SickoRicko said...

Mark Alexander - They do, indeed, get quakes, but they're few and far between and not very strong.

Xersex said...

nice and interesting!