WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

2021.0616.0003...

Sean & Blake & Curtis


























 

6 comments:

uptonking said...

That's a lot of photos... but pass. No political commentary today? No social issue to poke at? Hmmm. Hope all is well. Kizzes.

Anonymous said...

The best shower buds

Milleson said...

I had a 1/18th gauge small train set when I was young. This looks a helleva lot more fun than watching those cars go round and round on the tracks.

Xersex said...

what trio!

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - Wednesday is poke religion day.

Anonymous said...

Nice guys
https://sickoricko.blogspot.com/2017/04/post-14085.html