WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

2021.0616.0001...






4 comments:

Xersex said...

so true!

sorry for my silence, but I have no time to comment so much!

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - Absolutely no problem!

JiEL said...

It's the main issue in the world since the night of times as everyone says: my dad is stronger than your (my religion is the only good one).
It did and still is, the source of so much HATE and WARS.

Combine these religious sad ideology to the politic ones and not surprising PEACE in the world is always at stake.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Too many adults act like children.