WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Daily Fractal & GIFs + ...




The Netherlands just unveiled the longest rainbow bike path in the world




Click on headlines to read the articles. Thanks, Phil, for sending these.

3 comments:

whkattk said...

How wonderful!

Milleson said...

Yesterday in the beautiful Portland/Vancouver metro area I saw the first full arching rainbow from its pot of gold in the south across the sky to the other pot in the east. It was huge and was very symbolic and wonderful to experience during OUR Pride Month.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - What a neat thing to see.