WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, May 17, 2021

2021.0517.0009...





10 comments:

Jimmy said...

I think that straight Italian cello player is a JERK! Cocky asshole!!

jsstrand said...

Your top pic is Stpjan Hauser and he is indeed a world class cellist from Croatia - he was at one time part of "2Cellos" with Luca Sulik - both of them handsome hunks - their music ranges from metal and pop to heavy duty classical - they both play electric cellos as well as acoustic - check out the music for a real treat - check out Hauser playing the Albioni Adagio on youtube - it is mesmerizing ( and yes, he's well known for facial expressions and flipping his hair lol)

Luv chocolate said...

My pics are 1,4 and 5!

SickoRicko said...

Jimmy - I had no idea who that person is.

jsstrand - I'll check that out.

bobbert said...

Love these images, especially the first one!

Anonymous said...

I've seen other pics of #5 before but can't for the life of me remember where. Definitely a hottie if you like that buffed body type. I must that admit I do!!

Jimmy said...

@jsstrand- I've a few of his videos. Not impressed.

uptonking said...

As Rod Stewart used to sing - They wear it well...

Anonymous said...

Picture 1.
That is reason why late Phil`s AOM, morning Dew
is so different and so much better from yours...Phil would have as illustration of picture music video of artist who is really very popular... He is not anunimus and you have no idea who is he.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@5:17am - You are entitled to your opinion.