WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, May 17, 2021

2021.0517.0008...






4 comments:

Jimmy said...

#1 and #5 are HAWT. I'd tumble with them.

Anonymous said...

The dog tag guy knows we can see through his loose white boxer shorts
When I younger I was keen to shown my peen through my running shorts
And for the last guy, the rule is clear, everyone should be thoroughly inspected

SickoRicko said...

Anon@8:35pm - Your comment made me chuckle.

uptonking said...

Big WOOFS to the first and last pic. WOW. Me want. Me likey.