WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, May 15, 2021

2021.0515.0002...








5 comments:

BatRedneck said...

Oh I feel so hungry now... Minced chicken in curry sauce with a rösti will do just fine for next meal :-)

Unknown said...

Not sure what is on the metal kaibab, but I'll try any meat at least once. 😉

SickoRicko said...

Unknown@8:50am - I think it might be lamb.

VRCooper said...

Now give me a good, fresh, homemade carrot cake with a cup of coffee and I will almost do anything...

Xersex said...

love last one!