WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, May 15, 2021

2021.0515.0001...





4 comments:

JiEL said...

Lets call him «Bitch McConnell» and as I was wondering the meaning of «GOP» I went on Google to find out it means «Grand Old Party» also «Gallant Old Party».
With those old meanings for the Retrumplicons, you should as Americans never call them GOP as they're no more Grand nor Gallant.

The way they are now talking or expressing themselves it all about personnal attacks on Democrats personnalities like Marjory Taylor Green who acts like a teenager in a school yard. So low it's disgusting.

You'll never see those kind of bullying here among our politicians.
As tRump is their guru now, they are acting to please him by mimimating his low kind of bullshit.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - GOP also stands for Greed Over People.

uptonking said...

Sad. Moscow Mitch has got to go.

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - The sooner the better.