WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, April 22, 2021

Daily Fractal & GIFs...




5 comments:

whkattk said...

Holy shit......

Anonymous said...

A stellar collection of images today, Mr. Rick. Thanks for all your efforts.

Zed

SickoRicko said...

whkattk - Fun, huh?

Zed - Thanks; and you are welcome.

BatRedneck said...

That third one is just the Trump-Junk family attempting to flee in an anonymous car. Too bad for them they were reminded that money not spent on infrastructures could turn against them.
(on the bright side, Donald: your hair gets to stay orange, which will perfectly fit the outfit we all wish you'd wear)

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - Matching orange - I like that.