WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, April 21, 2021

2021.0421.0008...

Short but neat...

9 comments:

uptonking said...

Wow. Such a singular vision. (see what I did there?) :)

Henri said...

I should like to have a great imagination like that of this sculptor.
Fantastic!!.
Henri.

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - No one ever said you were not clever.

Henri - Your imagination is perfectly fine my friend.

JiEL said...

This is very special and amazing too.

In the past when I was 19yo in college in fine art school I did a «sculpture» montage of pink plexiglass of a trunked icosahedron that was amazing too because the edges were fluorescent in light.

We are sons of Buckminster Fuller with his research on geodesic spheres.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buckminster_Fuller

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Thank you for the interesting link.

Unknown said...

🤯🤯. Wow,great piece.

Xersex said...

simply brilliant!

Chirs A said...

That was very interesting.
Now, if we could just get a bunch of
naked men running around in those
infinite spaces!!!

SickoRicko said...

Chris A - That's a very fun idea!