WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, March 12, 2021

2021.0312.0002...








6 comments:

uptonking said...

So much beauty in the world. Thanks for sharing, Rick.

Xersex said...

About #3 take a look here:
https://www.lensculture.com/karen-lunney

whkattk said...

The lion cub is adorable.

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - You are very welcome. I'm very aware of the beauty in the world. However, I'm overwhelmed by all the cruelty and ugliness to be happy. Meds don't help.

Xersex - Thanks for the link. Very interesting site.

whkattk - Oh yeah.

Milleson said...

The lemur seems to be giving the photographer the OKAY sign with the toes on one of his hind legs. So cute.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - I noticed that too.