WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, March 12, 2021

2021.0312.0003...











4 comments:

Milleson said...

Let's discuss the youth#3---What a find! In my eyes, his skin is his best asset. So clean and pale, untouched by the sun's damage and the ravages of time. As I write this, a package was just delivered containing 4 tubes of a skin ointment to calm the red flareups on my forearms, caused by years of abuse I gave them while trying to achieve the darkest tan possible every summer. I'd like to tell these beautiful youngsters to keep their bodies protected now, or lose it later. We obviously don't make the best decisions when we're young.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - I, too, tried to achieve the darkest tan possible in my youth. It was only a few years ago that I stopped trying to do that. Still, Jerry and I go out to the clothing optional beach on Suavie Island two or three times a week when the temps are warm enough. Like today, although we might not get naked. Don't know yet.

uptonking said...

Love the jock strap, but too young. And the second one... way too young. I am such a curmudgeon.

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - Gee, I don't think of you as a bad-tempered old person.