WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, February 05, 2021

2021.0205.0006...





8 comments:

Rich said...

Love the photo of Matthew Shepard

Milleson said...

Wow, Rick, batting 1000 today. Such beautiful faces, but that young man at the top has the face that dreams are made of, very Matthew Shepard.

SickoRicko said...

Rich & Milleson - OMG, I didn't even realize that was Matthew Shepard until you two mentioned it.

JiEL said...

Photo 1 reminds me of those cuties I had in my classroom while teaching arts in highschool.

For the last picture it's Mathieu Charneau a french model I like to see.
His somewhat hairy cute body is just the kind of hairy man I love.

uptonking said...

Festive. Now let's see some dick :) Hee hee.

Milleson said...

Just googled the pick and his name is really Martin Delacroix but they do resemble each other.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - I like that otter type as well.

uptonking - Settle down cowboy.

Milleson - I stand corrected! Thank you for searching him.

Xersex said...

what marvellous guys!