WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, February 05, 2021

2021.0205.0005...







7 comments:

Hot guys said...

Models with slim fit bodies 👌🏻🙂

uptonking said...

Are you going in a new direction, Rick? Three posts... No peen.

JiEL said...

@Hot guys, not surprising all those undies adds are with such gorgeous models.

Can you imagine the same stuff with a 250 pounds guy with a huge belly and more.?

The same as women is applied to men as some ideal models.
But we all know that they don't represent a «normal man»...

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - Oops! Where the hell was my mind today?

JiEL - You are absolutely correct.

Anonymous said...

Just love these underwear models! Thanks Ricko!
XX

SickoRicko said...

Anon @11:14am - You are welcome.

Xersex said...

beautiful models and I love their bulges too!