WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, February 05, 2021

2021.0205.0007...





12 comments:

Milleson said...

That merman's body position at the top looks like an underwater ballet. Yes, I said merman. Can't you see his tail? all pics are very nice.

Chris A said...

I love underwater photos of men swimming. There is a certain beauty and grace that being land locked can't reproduce.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - Only if I squint.

Chris A - That's very true.

JiEL said...

I am a water man, been in swimming team and water polo team while in college.

Water is for me the best place to be and more if naked.

Photo 1 is very ASStonishing and the man in photo no.3 has the type of V shape and cute buns to make me watering from all my body.. SLUSP! SLURP !

uptonking said...

I would enjoy a swim in the ocean. Below zero temps here for the next few days. Sigh.

Luv chocolate said...

There is something so freeing swimming naked and walking in nature naked,you really feel a belonging.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Swimming naked is very freeing.

uptonking - Ugh. Perhaps a bath would make you feel better. Just don't forget the rubber ducky.

Luv chocolate - Connected with nature, for sure.

GF said...

Licking that tatted ass would be worth getting killed.

SickoRicko said...

GF - OR, he might be okay with it.

whkattk said...

I want to be there!!!

SickoRicko said...

whkattk - You and me, both!

Xersex said...

love men in water!