WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, November 13, 2020

2020.1113.0005...






4 comments:

Xersex said...

fabulous

Milleson said...

That kid isn't much in the balls department, but what a beautiful straight laser pointer he possesses. He must be a teacher.

uptonking said...

Ahhh... the great outdoors... by the time I get out there again, we will have a vaccine and I can run about enjoying nature as intended!!!!

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - Every teacher needs a laser pointer.

uptonking - Yes, don't give up hope.