WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, November 13, 2020

2020.1113.0004...








7 comments:

Jimmy said...

HAWT!

Chris said...

who is this guy -- ?

SickoRicko said...

Chris - I do not know, sorry.

Milleson said...

This looks like a photo spread of Sonny Calvert from an early Playgirl magazine. A hot, hairy daddy to enjoy again.

Xersex said...

vintage!

uptonking said...

I remember this guy.... I had a mag with him in it... hmmm. No idea what his name is...

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - You are absolutely correct! Thank you for the info!

uptonking - Sonny Calvert. Milleson knew.