WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, November 13, 2020

2020.1113.0006...








6 comments:

spermswallower said...

Probably one of the most gorgeous men I have ever seen! That studly face and sexy smile, muscular hairy body and large cock and balls full of sperm for me to swallow...

SickoRicko said...

spermswallower - He's definitely hot.

Xersex said...

so nice guy

Milleson said...

I second Spermswallower's motion, all in favor say "aye". Aye yie yie yie yie!!!

uptonking said...

What a water cutie! He can splash in my waters any day...

Anonymous said...

That's Zane!!!!!