WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Post-9453...


What a wreck I am! Earlier today I was talking on the phone with a friend and she walked me through what I needed to do to get rid of the pix on my cell phone. Thanks Denise! Poof, they're gone! Yet they remained on this blog! Which put me in a quandary about what to do. After giving it some thought, I decided to just go ahead with moving over to NibbleBit even though it's not as flexible.

See you at the new site:

sickoricko.nibblebit.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's not the same, not being able to leave a comment! I guess that's "PROGRESS"!

SickoRicko said...

Lord Patrick - I just did a couple of tests and you CAN leave a comment without having to sign in. But those annoying security questions drive me crazy!