WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Post-9452...

I want to profusely thank Jeff at Smokey&Me for showing me how to stop pix from this blog synching to my phone. THANK YOU! However, when I delete pix from the phone, it still deletes them from here, which means I may as well stop posting to Blogger now.


At this time I'd like to announce that my new blog at NibbleBit is ready for viewing. Please keep in mind that it's a work in progress. Right now its look is very, very simple - I haven't figured out how to add things like "Followers" or links to other blogs. Maybe I never will, and that's okay with me. I wake up very early most mornings and just need a place to post while I'm having my coffee.

Here's a link to the new site, please change the URL on your own blog if you link to me:

sickoricko.nibblebit.com

No comments: