WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Post-9454...

Reader Lord Patrick commented that he couldn't leave a message on my new blog so I did a couple of tests. There's three symbols at the bottom of each post: a Heart, a Box, and an Oval with a tail. That oval with a tail is for comments. Click on that.


When the dialogue box appears to write your comment, you'll notice that it has lines for your Name, Email and URL. None of that needs to be filled in! Just write your comment and click submit, although it will show as from Anonymous, unless you're actually willing give all that info. At this time I don't have moderation turned on so your comment will publish immediately. That is, after you fight your way past those stupid security questions.

See you at the new site:

sickoricko.nibblebit.com

No comments: