WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, October 09, 2026

2026.1009.0006...






5 comments:

  1. I think I will sit back today at work with my cock exposed like the first guy. Do you think anyone would notice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some women might say, "my that's disgusting", while some men will be licking their chops😋!

      Delete
  2. Adictivas,Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Image 5- Mon Dieu ! Phallus glorieux :)
    -Beau Mec à Deauville

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the chest and dick combo!!!!! 😛😛

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.