WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, October 06, 2026

2026.1006.0006...

Abele Place





4 comments:

  1. Divino.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time I saw Abele, I was completely taken with his look. The hairy chest and nipple placement. His good looks. Everything about his was so hot, to me. With a mischievous look in his eye. I sought out his videos and like them, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Très versatile !

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.