WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, October 05, 2026

2026.1005.0002...






3 comments:

  1. À l’instar de beaucoup bâtiments en Europe, qu’ils soient ordinaires ou historiques, ils sont trop dégradés et leur réparation ou restauration coûterait trop cher.
    -Beau Mec à Deauville

    ReplyDelete
  2. It breaks my heart to see these beautiful places fall into such disrepair.

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.