WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, October 03, 2026

2026.1003.0003...

Early 1900s




5 comments:

  1. Compact plans from the era of big dining rooms and tiny kitchens. The cottage #8355 is the most extreme, and its kitchen is the most interesting. Note that with its tall windows and multiple doors, there is no wall space where you could put a stove. Zero! So where would you cook? Perhaps you build a bonfire in the middle of the floor?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Larry - I have to agree that that one is an odd duck.

      Delete
  2. Uncle Percival’s rental houses, only athletic college men need apply !
    Must have good character and manners, and be very well groomed.
    Of course Uncle Percival insists on personally inspecting each rental applicant. The more “willing” applicants get extra discounts on the rent. :)
    -Rj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Des maisons de banlieue charmantes et pratiques, dont on a grand besoin aujourd’hui. Tout comme les cottages de jardin construits dans les banlieues de Londres après la guerre.
    Monsieur Dupuis 🇨🇦

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.