WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, September 23, 2026

2026.0923.0002...






3 comments:

  1. The hypocrisy of our country knows no bounds...

    ReplyDelete
  2. And in all actuality, Cruz is a Liar first. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last one is just what the founding fathers of USA didn't want to be in this new country. They separated from the uK ruled by a king who was also head of a Chrisitan religion.
    Seems that the lack of education even at the highest levels of government will make USA remaining in an bigot way of thinking...
    He was so Christian that he fled out of a freezing Texas to avoid his responsabilities. That is not Christian it's cowardness...

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.