WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
2026.0922.0001-Tuesday...
I am just so fucking over all of it. That chicken-shit Moses Mike put Congress into recess until after the election. Let's not even TRY to get anything done!
ReplyDeleteI hope to good FUCK that there is a giant, BLUE WAVE come November that obliterates any strong minority.
And....why is the Couchfucker asking for "another chance?"
ReplyDeleteWanting to give $5000 to every Americans isn't it what we call "socialism"??
ReplyDeleteAnyway it's another lie he like to say to try to get more votes which is less and less working because even some MAGA freaks are turning over him.
With his silly tariffs and the Iran war he is now strangling the US economy and people who are now poorer than ever livinf at their limit from pay check to pay check and worse, loading their credit cards.
I certainly hope that no one is waiting by the mail box for those checks to arrive, NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. And is that not bribing which is illegal. I guess cankles thinks laws do not apply to him. Cant wait to see all those disgusting Republicans get kicked to the curb
ReplyDeleteVote blue !
ReplyDeleteMake America Beautiful Again ! :-)
πΊπΈππ§’
-Rj