WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, September 21, 2026

2026.0921.0003...








2 comments:

  1. Delicioso,Amigo venezolano, Cรบcuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

    #1) On a cold winter's night, a couple of these would warm the cockles of my heart๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜‹

    #2) A nice cold glass of milk, with some almonds, is a quick snack with plenty of protein.

    #3) A delicious chef's salad (with some bread) always hits the spot for me.

    #4) A nice hearty bowl of chili is not only yummy, but it fills my tummy.

    #5) Don't know what they are, but they look delicious.

    #6) I love a good pork roast.

    #7) Real men DO eat quiche.

    Last two) My sweet tooth just kicked in. BTW, the coffee is on guys, com-on over.

    Great job Rick!

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.