WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
Reverend Morecrap is just mad because nutballs like him don't have the power to actually burn people out like they did a few hundred years ago. But it's a reminder that these people would be seriously dangerous if they got into power again.
ReplyDeleteIF USA cannot get rid of those «Christian Nationalists» and are still promoting «Christian values» which are filtered with sexism and bigotery, your country will be stuck in a archaic state frozen in a 18th century Constitution.
ReplyDeleteYou know, dinosaures didn''t evolve and they perished quickly.
No heaven, no hell !
ReplyDeleteJust putrid corpses rotting in the ground,
and for what ?
-Rj
Rj - Fertilizer?
Delete