Is anyone pissed that the $45K “bonus” check Trump gave to his new mistress Natalie Harp is OUR TAX MONEY! We know damn well it didn’t come from Trump’s bank account. Son of a Bitch!!!
— Blue Blondie (@blueblondie48.bsky.social) September 12, 2026 at 6:53 AM
[image or embed]
WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
Tuesday, September 15, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Is anyone else pissed that we just spent $30 - $40 M to send him on a golf trip overseas so he could be photographed kissing his latest Ivanka lookalike?
ReplyDeleteAND ALL his each weekends going golfing on his own golf clubs paid by your taxes and with ALL the security needed for his «protection»... This ask the question, why a Ballroom with excessive secure basements when he can golf outside in security...
DeleteLunatick (Lutnick) said he was a builder, what a joke as he is more a demolsher... Will the Kennedy Center be next one... He ruined the Reflecting pool and will put an ugle huge arch over the Arlington cimitery... What a stupid president and you're paying for all this crap.