WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, September 14, 2026

2026.0914.0004...






5 comments:

  1. Bellos.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last one would be very good for me. Old pic of AAG but still cute.
    I don't like beards so....

    ReplyDelete
  3. # 1- ritratto dignitoso del maharaja.
    Negli anni Trenta, i Moghul dell’India preferivano viaggiare sulla nave italiana MS Victoria, un nave in stile Art Déco noto come il "Cigno Bianco", orgoglio del Lloyd Triestino. Quando si viaggiava in grande stile.
    Turinese 🇮🇹

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    Next to last) Man would I love to kiss him on the lips and the sides of his neck. I certainly would not refuse to engage in a sweet "69" with him😜

    Last one) What a little cutie!!

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.