WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, September 14, 2026

2026.0914.0003...





lll





3 comments:

  1. Vom Bauhaus beeinflusstes Hausdesign. Architekten der Avant-garde : Breuer, Gropius, Meyer und van der Rohe.
    (vVs)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would easily see me in that house and the swimming pool is a real turn on.
    The second one I wouldbe afraid of any earthquakes or landslides... I would feel unsecure there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Les rêves des architectes devenus réalité.
    Comme les maisons blanches conçues par Le Corbusier.
    Je ne construirais pas une maison accrochée à flanc de colline ; les incendies, les inondations et les glissements de terrain représentent une menace.
    -Beau Mec à Deauville

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.