WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, September 11, 2026

2026.0911.0004...






5 comments:

  1. Geniales.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. # 2- pénis précieux
    Dans l’art Greco-Romain, un petit pénis était privilégié pour les œuvres d’art - pour des raisons esthétiques et leur désir d’éphèbes. Et un grand pénis (phallus engorgé) n’était représenté que dans le cadre du culte phallique.
    -Beau Mec à Deauville

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last one reminds of some great plays off the football field :-)
    CA jock

    ReplyDelete
  4. La ultima me ha cautivado. Esplendida.

    Jose C

    Santander. Spain

    ReplyDelete
  5. The marble cock!

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.