WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, September 11, 2026

2026.0911.0003...








10 comments:

  1. Rick, what are those first two drinks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sean - Sorry, I have no idea.

      Delete
    2. The first one is a frosted cranberry cocktail typically made with vodka.
      The other is a blueberry mint smoothie, you can booze it up with a shot of liqueur or any favorite libation.
      -Rj

      Delete
  2. Delicias,Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gourmandise américaine :-)
    -Beau Mec à Deauville

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    #1) Looks like a yummy Christmas time drink.🎅!

    #2) Looks like a very refreshing summertime drink😅

    #3) I do love me some "salted nuts"😋

    #5) Autumn is coming mighty quick, I better get the recipe for this hearty stew.

    #7) A hungry men's sandwich, with some chips and a couple of gherkins sounds great.

    Last two) Try it guys, some watermelon chunkd on top of your scoops of vanilla ice-cream. 😋

    Nice job Rick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luv me some hot pepper soup, shrimp fajitas, that pulled pork slider and tasty fruit shrubs to wash it down with :-)
    CA jock

    ReplyDelete
  6. + anguria, così rinfrescante.
    In Italia, si mangia dopo un delizioso pasto estivo. Al meglio da una terrazza panoramica.
    Turinese 🇮🇹

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.