WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, September 10, 2026

2026.0910.0004...






3 comments:

  1. Hot Daddies massive cocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. # 2- Effen hot dad !
    He’d be more than welcome to have at my very willing mouth and my sweet jock ass :-)
    CA jock

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dads don’t have a clue how much of a slut they turn us into....

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.