WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, September 08, 2026

2026.0908.0004...






7 comments:

  1. Adictivos,Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    Now this is some really nice "smooth art"!!!

    #1) He's getting a nice view of nature and getting a great tan at the same time

    #2) LMAO, I've seen people getting drunk and wearing a lamp shade, "butt" I love this kind of lamp shade wearing much better.

    #3) "How many times am I going to have to tell you, we need dark shades, I can't sleep with the sun beaming in!" BTW, I find this artsy photo extremely sexy.

    #4) Hard hot buns.

    Last one) Sleeping like an angel. 😇

    Nice job Rick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. + 5- Sì, un angelo
    Come un giovane in posa per Gloeden e Galdi a Taormina, o un giovane in un film di Jarman o di Pasolini.
    Turinese 🇮🇹

    ReplyDelete
  4. Image 1- beauté masculine dans le désert.
    Images 2 et 3- amusants :)
    Image 4- bel homme callipygique, photo artistique.
    Image 5- innocence
    -Beau Mec à Deauville

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hairy butts are my kryptonite!!

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.