WARNING:This blog contains copious amounts of adultGAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies. I REPEAT:If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
+ Lutz Luigi Colani (1928-2019) Designer industriale tedesco di eredità svizzere e polacche, noto per il suo design biometrico audace e fluido. Questo design automobilistico per Ford richiama i grandi carrozzieri del passato, l’automobile come arte. Turinese 🇮🇹
+ Lutz Luigi Colani (1928-2019)
ReplyDeleteDesigner industriale tedesco di eredità svizzere e polacche, noto per il suo design biometrico audace e fluido.
Questo design automobilistico per Ford richiama i grandi carrozzieri del passato, l’automobile come arte.
Turinese 🇮🇹
Le prototype arbore la grimace d’une Buick de 1950. :-)
ReplyDelete-Beau Mec à Deauville
Beau Mec - Yes, there is a similarity.
Delete