From U.S. Vote Foundation...
“Am I Registered?” is the number one question of most voters.
Click on headline to utilize their interactive link at the bottom of the short article to see if you're registered. Especially if you live in Texas.
Ask a White Supremacist if Trump is one of them and they will excitedly explain how Trump is the guy they've been waiting for all these years and how he's really empowered their movement. Use this information to guide how you will be voting in November.
Thanks, Rick. I'm registered.
ReplyDeleteBig Dude - You're welcome.
DeleteThanks for reposting this -- I think it's a valuable resource, and quite easy to use.
ReplyDeleteThe quote about Trump and white supremacists is part of a more general way of evaluating political claims which I think is valuable to consider more broadly.
Infidel - You're welcome, too. The meme you linked to is where I got that part of this post.
DeleteWe get cards in the mail each year before Primaries. But I double-checked this year just to be sure.
ReplyDeleteYou will be voting to save democracy in Amerika, do not take it for granted !
ReplyDeleteExtremists, tyrants and would be tyrants are emboldened by Trump to spread dictatorships and kleptocracy throughout the world. The will create a world of misery for all but the few, and more wars to satiate their blood thirst and vain glory.
Your blood, their glory.
(vVs)
vVs - Yes, the stakes are very high.
DeleteCheck your registration and when the time comes get out and vote !
ReplyDeleteCA jock