WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, September 05, 2026

2026.0905.0001-Saturday Movies...






3 comments:

  1. 1- Also known as a beggar’s purse, my great grandmother had one and kept a gold ducat coin in it for luck.
    2- That scene must be AI generated.
    AI is a great tool for animation, not for controlling our lives !
    3- Talk about a tornado chaser !
    I would head in the opposite direction at full speed !
    4- No thanks !
    Leave it to the daring, my luck I would be slammed against those canyon walls.
    -Rj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rj - I think you're right about the AI generation.

      Delete
  2. #3) Those tornado chasers must be experts, how the fuck do you know which path it is going to take! Yikes!

    #4) NO FUCKING WAY!!!😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱! Now I'm going to throw myself on my bed, that's daring enough. 🫢

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.