WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
Wednesday, September 02, 2026
2026.0902.0003...
For years, photographer Anand Varma has attempted to document when an egg yolk
can still be seen but a bird form has clearly emerged. He experimented by incubating embryos in artificial shells before finally capturing the transformation at 12 days old. Varma separately raised some embryos to chicks, which he donated to people in the community. Image: Photo by Anand Varma.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Hermosamente coloridos.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta
ReplyDelete…d’autres mondes.
ReplyDelete-Beau Mec à Deauville