WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, August 31, 2026

2026.0831.0001-Monday...





4 comments:

  1. Of COURSE I am going to snag these! Brilliant! R

    ReplyDelete
  2. The writer in me wants to tell the creator of that first meme: That is NOT a noun. It describes action. That is a verb. And I think I must snag that one. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    Yes, rinse and repeat. I wake up in the morning, take my usual walk to this small market get my coffee☕ and newspaper, and sit at a table and simply enjoy. I go 365 days a year (yes, they are open even on Christmas)! I go if it's 100 degrees out or if its 0 degrees. The only time I might not go if it's too icy. I have a healthy fear of icy sidewalks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Le café nous aide à traverser les lundis et les hivers au Canada. :-)
    Monsieur Dupuis 🇨🇦

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.