WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
I'd love to hang with those guys sitting on that car bumper...they look like they know how to have a good time...
ReplyDeleteÉpicos.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta
ReplyDeletePhotos 1 and 2-
ReplyDeleteFred and William, the Ritter brothers of NY. Photographed themselves nude with a camera equipped with a timer. Also recruited men from the YMCA in NYC to pose nude for their camera at their photo studio at 14 West 40th Street in NYC in the 1930’s. Very daring for that time, though it seemed there was less censorship at that time compared to post war times. Ww2 ended their physique photo business, what happened to them afterwards is hard to trace as they kept a low profile even with their own family.
Gryf