WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, August 28, 2026

2026.0828.0001-Friday...



9 comments:

  1. Gawd how I miss that man, Michelle, Sasha, Malia, Grandma. For 8 years they never cost me one ounce of anxiety and so many sleepless nights as the current occupant of the White House.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we should all send a copy of the Jabba Meme to the White House daily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Súper!!!!!!!,Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obama will forever remain as one of --- if not THE most --- admired presidents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FACT! And now we have his polar opposite to deal with - 2 more years...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The USA's politic system and those in it are like a cancer killing more and more this democratic experience as it is going on relying on BIG money.
    Each time I hear of candidates or parties, money is at the center of their interest to try to win.

    Something, here in Canada or any other democracies in the world are not only relying on.
    We limit parties donations at less then $1000/Can per person or even corporations.
    Also like here in Province of Québec, after an election, which we will have on October 5, ALL parties will receive $2 per votes counted.
    You'll never hear in the news how much money any parties or candidates gathered before any elections.
    Not to mention that here there is no way any parties can gerrymander on the electoral map.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JiEL - Yeah, our system needs a lot of reform.

      Delete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.